Welcome to Arnhem Wharf Primary School
Arnhem Wharf is an inclusive and ambitious school catering for children between the ages of three and eleven.
It is committed to excellence and promotes high standards across the curriculum and all aspects of school life. You will find us a happy and welcoming community focused on learning in a rich and stimulating environment. I am particularly proud of the recognition we have received for our outstanding work in the arts and I feel privileged to lead such a creative and dedicated team of pupils and staff.
If you would like to come and visit us please contact the school office to arrange an appointment.
Sara Haynes, Headteacher
At Arnhem Wharf, we are:
- Committed to the best outcomes for all, as we learn together in a rich, respectful and safe environment
- Confident that our imaginative and inclusive curriculum inspires determination, resilience, teamwork and success
- Curious, thoughtful and creative
- Challenging, of ourselves and of each other; we debate ideas and find ways to improve
- Courageous and just; we respect that all human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.
Arnhem Wharf is a learning school where children are motivated learners who reflect, are curious and take risks in their learning. Our innovative teaching challenges and enables all children to succeed and this expertise is shared with others.